GigaTech Products Fiber Cables
GigaTech fiber cables are the ideal solution for your network and data center needs. Manufactured to the highest specifications, our cables offer an industry leading insertion loss, ideal for superior data transmission in the highest trafficked networks. We offer custom lengths and jacket colors to meet the needs of the most discerning network engineers and designers. Each product is subject to in depth qualification and testing to ensure that it will perform to the demands of rigorous technology environments. All items are manufactured using the highest quality components and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
100MB – 4GB
100MB – 4GB
10GB – 40GB
10GB – 100GB
40MB – 400GB
100MB – 400GB
- Corning Gold ISO:9001 Manufacturing
- Corning ClearCurve® Wiring
- Bend Insensitive
- Licensed LC Connectors
- Insertion Loss 1/3 of Industry Standard
- Segmented Short Strain Relief Boots
- Test Report Included With Every Cable
Fiber Connection Types
GigaTech fiber is built using Corning® ClearCurve® optical wiring.
- With an insertion loss of 1/3 industry standard, your installations will experience less packets dropped and higher traffic integrity.
- Ultra-Bend Insensitive fiber will allow for installation around tight corners and wrapping in cable management.
- The highest grade of glass delivers enhanced performance allowing maximum data transfer at the fastest speeds.
Never Sourced. Never Recycled.
All components in GigaTech Product optics are manufactured under the same roof and represent the gold standard for reliability and consistency in performance. This vertical manufacture chain allows GigaTech to avoid unnecessary variances in fiber cable quality often found with online resellers who source their components from an ever changing vendor list. The fiber cable is guaranteed to be built from A-Stock never used components overseen by GigaTech Products.
Rigorous Testing & Standards Compliance
The quality and standards of our hardware is one the base foundations of GigaTech Products. All of our components comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) output standards and, in many cases, excel beyond those certification standards. Every fiber cable we produce is tested on active network devices to ensure they comply with OEM equipment and are verified to be plug-and-play and do not require work arounds.