GigaTech Products provides high quality 1000-Base transceivers for network, server, and storage systems. These transceivers are specifically coded to be 100% compatible with the original manufacturer hardware. Each product is subject to in depth qualification and testing to ensure that it will perform to the demands of rigorous technology environments. All items are manufactured using the highest quality components and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
SFP stands for Small Form-Factor Pluggable. These transceivers are used to connect switches and routers to the network. SFPs are hot-pluggable which allows them to be plugged into an SFP port without shutting down the system. There are several types of SFPs which allow for a wide variety of combinations on a port-by-port basis. SFPs will typically have an LC fiber or RJ45 copper interface.
Form Factor Details
• Replaced the GBIC – greatly improved port density
• Wide variety of options, 1GB, BiDi, CWDM/DWDM, SONET/SDH, 2G/4G Fiber Channel
• RJ45, Duplex LC, Simplex LC, or Simplex SC connectors
• Still very commonly used and it’s form factor will continue to be popular for years to come
1000-Base Server to Switch Connection
1. GLC-SX-MM-GT GE SFP LC connector SX transceiver Cisco Compatible
2. GT-LCLCDM3A-10M LC/LC Duplex Multimode OM3 50/125, OFNR Riser 2.0mm Bend-Insensitive Zipcord Cable Aqua- 10M
3. GLC-SX-MM-GT GE SFP LC connector SX transceiver Cisco Compatible
Hardware Standards & Compliance
Never Sourced. Never Recycled.
All components in GigaTech Product optics are manufactured under the same roof and represent the gold standard for reliability and consistency in performance. This vertical manufacture chain allows GigaTech to avoid unnecessary variances in transceiver casing or laser quality often found with online resellers who source their components from an ever changing vendor list. The transceiver is guaranteed to be built from A-Stock never used components overseen by GigaTech Products.
Meets or Exceeds All Quality Certification Standards
The quality and standards of our hardware is one the base foundations of GigaTech Products. All of our components comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) output standards and, in many cases, excel beyond those certification standards. Every transceiver we produce is tested on active network devices to ensure they comply with OEM equipment and are verified to be plug-and-play and do not require work arounds.